The free flow of personal data in the Union cannot be restricted or prohibited for reasons relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
We therefore point out that “personal data” means, according to the aforesaid GDPR, any information that directly or indirectly regards you as an interested party, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, data relating to location, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic,psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
GARDENART S.R.L. – Via Torcicoda, 111/1 – 50142 Firenze – Italy VAT no. IT03622280489 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you as per art. 13 to art. 22 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Type of personal data subject to the processing
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated on the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
2. Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed without your express consent art. 6 lett. b),e) of the GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in effect;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right to defense in court.
3. Data processing method
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service.
4. Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, credit institutions, professional agencies, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, as external manager of treatment.
5. Disclosure of personal data
Without the need for an express consent art. 6 lett. b) and c) of the GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Court Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
These subjects will process the data as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
The data are kept and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed to minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, of unauthorized access, of not permitted treatment or different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
7. Data transfer
The management and conservation of personal data will take place within the European Union.
8. Rights of the data subject
As an interested party, you have the right pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- Obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
a) updating, rectification or integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment results impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. Exercise of rights process
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
- by email to: email@example.com
- by registered mail to: GARDENART S.R.L. – Via Torcicoda, 111/1 – 50142 Firenze – Italy
10. Owner, responsible designated
The controller of the treatment is GARDENART S.R.L.
The updated list of data responsible and data designated is kept and can be consulted at the Data Controller’s headquarters